Lightspark 0.7.0 has been released, including several months of improvements and bug fixes.
* Support LZMA compressed SWFs [Requires liblzma]
* Improved BitmapData support
* Improved ActionScript compatibility
* Improved virtual machine performance and memory consumption
* Improved XML support
* Experimental support for bytecode optimization at runtime
* Improved ExternalInterface (browser integration) support
* Improved performance of JPEG loading
* Support for XMLSocket
* Completely redesigned and improved masking support
You can grab a copy of the sources from launchpad as usual.
I would also like to ask for information on a specific problem the project is facing. We are encountering more sites that tries to load library code in the form of SWZ files, which seems to be undocumented (probably obfuscated/encrypted) flash files. Any information on how to parse/load them is appreciated.